Covid-19: Safety Policy Update
We are excited to see all of our community members again and will continue to practice COVID safe protocols. Thank you everyone for observing our mask policy to ensure the safety of our staff and community producers!
We are open Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays from 12pm-8pm. Here are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Facility use and equipment checkout will be available by appointment only
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971 277 6723 to schedule use of the studio, edit suites or equipment pickup/dropoff.
- We require masks in common areas: lobby, control room, studios, etc. (excluding talent)
- The kitchen and central table are not available for food/meals. We have an covered outdoor area with tables available to you.
- COVID Protocols and COVID Pre-Admittance Form
- Studio A can have a maximum 6 people: 2 in the control room, 2 running cameras & 2 talent
- Studio B can have a maximum 3 people: 1 in the control room & 2 talent
- Edit Suites will be available by appointment only for a single person
- In person classes can have a maximum of 4 people. We will be offering 1 in-person orientation and 1 virtual orientation each month.
Leave a Comment