Why Partner with MetroEast?
Why should a non-profit or community group want to partner with MetroEast? Let me count the ways. Among other things, MetroEast can…
Why Partner With MetroEast?
- promote your non-profit fundraiser, workshop, or event on our electronic community bulletin board
- interview your organization on local television about the good work they do in the community & then provide you the link to share it on social media
- custom-tailor training workshops to teach your staff or volunteers how to create their own public service announcements or promotional videos
- create videos for your organization at our low non-profit rate
- promote your events on our website, Facebook page and in our e-newsletter, and more!
Below are just a few of our close collaborators and longstanding partners. The list doesn't end here but it's a good start to highlight our commitment to supporting local nonprofits.
- League of Women Voters - Portland
- Soroptimists Intl. of Gresham
- Gresham Barlow School District
- Reynolds School District
- Rockwood Preparatory Academy
- Centennial School District
- Open School East
- Rosewood Initiative
- Free Geek
- Multnomah County Library
- City of Gresham
- City of Troutdale - may have changed in 2021
- City of Fairview
- City of Wood Village
- Multnomah County Commissioners
- Mt Hood Cable Regulatory Commission
- Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce
- Division Midway Alliance
- Portland Latin American Film Festival
- SnowCap Community Charities
- Multnomah County Library Rockwood Makerspace
- East Metro STEAM Partnership