Thursday and Sunday 4pm - 8pm to pickup or drop off equipment by appointment only
|THURSDAY||11 AM - 9 PM|
|FRIDAY||11 AM - 9 PM|
|SATURDAY||11 AM - 9 PM|
|SUNDAY||11 AM - 9 PM|
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous People's Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving (and the day after)
- Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
MetroEast closes anytime the Gresham-Barlow School District closes due to inclement weather.
Visit the Flash Alert website for current information on closures due to weather.
Yes, you are allowed to have sponsors and underwriters;, however, we have specific requirements around messaging. Please see our handbook for a more in-depth explanation. You can also ask our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions around this topic.
If you want to make money from your show, we will need to have a discussion with you first. This excludes shows selling a commercial product (ie: making a commercial for a refrigerator brand or a coffee business), which are not allowed. Our handbook has more information on this. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
If you have industry experience or enough background with the equipment or software being taught, we will consider letting you challenge the class. This is up to our Education staff's discretion. A successful challenge will allow you to skip otherwise required training.
Please see our gear library page
72 hrs. Please talk to the equipment room manager for special cases.
*make sure to build in time for picking up and dropping off equipment
You can reschedule a return appointment with the equipment room staff, but it must be during our open equipment room hours
No. You need to be present to return equipment.
You are financially responsible for replacing lost or stolen gear. Please do not purchase a replacement on your own. Contact our folks in the Equipment Room at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-277-6723
- This is your responsibility. Remember, volunteering on other shows ("I scratch your back, you scratch mine") will help you get volunteers for your own show. We also offer a monthly in-person networking group and Facebook Group called Producer's Corner - https://www.facebook.com/groups/MetroEastProducersCorner which are a resource for this as well. You can also recruit volunteers via Switchboard - https://metroeast.switchboardhq.com/, an online networking forum in partnership with Open Signal. Click here for networking resources for members
Yes, we need your finished programs. This is part of the contract you sign when you check out equipment. You can submit them to playback here
5 hours at a time, 10 hours per week, time permitting. If there is more space and time available, you can request it from Equipment Room staff.
We'll do our best to work with you. If it's a one-time event or program, and a camera is available, we can make an exception. If you plan on using more than one camera on a regular basis you'll be encouraged to take the Micro-Mobile class.
We are here to empower you, not put roadblocks in your way. That said, our aim is to provide MetroEast resources to as many community producers as possible. We want everyone in the community to have fair and equitable access to these resources. You can help by managing your production time effectively and handling all equipment with as much care as possible.
You can view MetroEast programming in the following ways:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MetroEastCommunity
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/metroeastmedia
- Online Cloudcast: https://metroeast.org/tv-videos/
- On Cable:
- Community Access Network: Comcast Cable Channel 331(HD), 11, Frontier Channel 22
- MetroEast Community: Comcast Cable Channel 321(HD), 21, Frontier Channel 32
- MetroEast - East County: Comcast Cable Channel 322(HD), 22, Frontier Channel 33
- Education and Arts: Comcast Cable Channel 327(HD), 27, Frontier Channel 35
- POP Channel: Comcast Cable Channel 329(HD), 29, Frontier Channel 37
- Municipal Channel: Comcast Cable Channel 330(HD), 30, Frontier Channel 38