Introduction to Davinci Resolve
May 12, 2021 6:30PM—May 13, 2021 8:30PM
What would you think about having professional editing software for free? Davinci Resolve is the answer. Learn how to use DaVinci Resolve to edit your videos. Import, arrange and cut footage to tell a story. Explore how to optimize audio, and add music and sound effects. Discover how to create effects, transitions, and titles to enhance your videos.
This is a 2-part class. Pre-registration is required, and class size is limited.
To protect students during COVID-19, this class will be held virtually. Here is what you need to do before attending:
- Have attended our Orientation. Sign up here for an orientation (this is not required if you intend to use your own computer, but highly recommended).
- Arrange to pick up a laptop Thursdays and Sundays, 12-4pm Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Have a current MetroEast membership (not required if you intend to use your own computer).
- Sign up for the class and you will receive a Zoom invite.
- Then, students can log-in to a Zoom Meeting before the class, and follow along with hands-on practice as the MetroEast trainer demonstrates editing techniques.