Welcome to the Equipment Room
We call it the EQ Room – a great place for you to start all of your productions and have many of your questions answered. If you’re actively using the facility you’ll probably get to know the folks in EQ pretty well. We’re here to help you with equipment reservations, cameras, studios, editing, all that good stuff. We’ll also help you get started with your production, help you to make choices about the right gear to take with you and ask you what you’re working on and how the shoot went. If you’re working in the facility, we’ll try to help you problem-solve any technical issues you may be having – we don’t claim to know everything, but we’ve got plenty of first hand trouble-shooting experience.
What Equipment is Available?
Now you’re ready to check out gear – let’s do a check-list:
- Attended orientation
- Completed and paid for the workshop ($25 aka ALL CLASS PASS)
- Completed the workshop for the gear you’d like to check-out.
- Filled out a Producer Info form
- Paid your Activity Fee ($50) or volunteered off your activity fee
- Check mark next to all of those? You’re ready to check out some gear.
How do I check out gear, you might ask?
The Equipment Room is open:
- Monday and Thursday 2 – 10 PM
- Friday 3 – 9 PM
- Saturday 11 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday 11 AM – 7 PM
To reserve gear call 971-277-6723.
Or just come in and set up your reservation in person anytime we’re open!
We do give priority to reservations, so last-minute checkout requests can’t always be fulfilled.