Why should a non-profit or community group want to partner with MetroEast? Let me count the ways. Among other things, MetroEast can...
1) promote your non-profit fundraiser on our electronic community bulletin board
2) interview your organization on local television about the good work they do in the community
3) custom tailor training workshops to teach your staff or volunteers how to create their own public service announcements or promotional videos
4) create videos for your organization at our low non-profit rate
5) promote your events on our web site, Facebook page and in our e-newsletter
and more! The possibilities are as varied as your imagination. Contact Director of Community Relations, Monica Weitzel, at 503 667-8848 ext 335. We want to partner with you.